Thursday, February 09, 2006

Valentine's Day Gift Ideas

valentine's day gift ideas
Marley & Me : Life and Love with the World's Worst Dog by John Grogan

Philadelphia Inquirer columnist John Grogan and his wife Jenny decided that owning a dog would give them a foretaste of the parenthood they anticipated. "Oh my. I don't think I've ever seen anything so cute in my life." said Grogan's wife when they went to look at puppies and ended up picking out Marley. Marley was a cute, sweet and affectionate puppy who grew into a naughty dog. Check out Book Reviews on Amazon, Excerpt, and Official website.

I would also like to suggest, What to Expect When You're Expecting by Heidi Murkoff. Even after nineteen years the book is still on the reading list of every mother, married couples, single parents and even childless singles. A perfect companion to this book is The Expectant Father offering facts, tips and advice for Dads-To-Be.

Tags: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home